Home   Contact Us   Site Map
You are here: 
  Home < Site Map



> Web Site Usability

> About Us

> Convincing Quotes

> FAQs

> Articles

> Links



Site Map

Email us (
or give us a call at +1 (519) 787-7612.


Back to top

home | web site usability | about us | quotes | FAQs
articles | links | contact us
privacy | site map



Website optimization: the world is your oyster

Does your site have a problem?
Research shows that only 4% of your visitors will contact you if they encounter any difficulties. The other 96% will simply move on.

They will likely never return, unless by accident, and they will tell on average about 10-12 people of their negative experiences with your web site.

So your reasoning "my web site is o.k. because I never hear any complaints" might be false security. Frustrated visitors might just leave, without informing you. U-C WEBS' Internet tracking tool (opens in new window) will provide you with this valuable information.


Ways of contacting us:
525 St. Andrew St. E.
Fergus, Ontario
N1M 1R7

T: +1 (519) 787-7612
F: +1 (519) 787-1466 is a service provided by U-C WEBS
COPYRIGHT © U-C WEBS 2003-. All rights reserved.